- Reliable Results: The VIVOSUN professional heat mat maintains sweet-spot temperatures around 68-86℉(20-30℃), which is perfect for start seeding and cutting propagation; Made of high-quality PVC material, it is wear-resistant and durable to use
- Stable & Uniform Heat: The advanced far-infrared heating technology of this heat pad provides your plant with a warm environment to create optimal conditions for speeding up germination and accelerating the growth rate; The strengthened heating film with double insulation layers ensures this durable mat will not scorch the root and can produce plenty of invigorating dew when being used in combination with a humidity dome
- Built to Last: Designed with soft, flexible, and ultra-lasting material, this warming mat goes beyond stringent MET standards; The IP67 rating waterproof surface is easy to clean that enables safe scrubbing; Note: please only use the product indoors and do not immerse it in the water; Equipped with a carrying bag in the package, you can simply roll it up and pack it away, which is handy to move to different places; This product does not specify any expiration date
- Best Savings in the Market: This 10" x 20.75" heating pad with a 5.9ft power cord is suitable for standard 1020 trays and slightly larger than comparable mats on the market; It also runs on only 20 Watts to help you save on electricity; It can not only use for plant sprouting and other indoor gardening but also for home brewing and terrarium warming, meeting your different daily needs
- Innovative Heating: With the radiate far-infrared light wave, this seeding heat mat makes the heat source softer and provides enough heat, which can be heated up to 40 ℃（104℉）at an ambient temperature of 20-25 ℃（68-77℉）in minutes; We recommend using it with the VIVOSUN thermostat controller and humidity dome
-For use indoors only.
-For extra effectiveness (and especially in cold environments) add a towel or other insulating fabric under the mat to ensure all the heat is directed upwards.
-A humidity dome is recommended to more accurately control moisture levels for seedlings.
-A thermometer controller is recommended for more precise temperature regulation.
-Materials: PVC, Alloy Nikrothal wire and PET film
-Electrical Specs: 18 Watts, 120 Volts
-1 x Heating Mat
-1 x Storage Bag