Brand: Classy Casita
- STICKY FLY TRAPS: Protect your plants from gnats, fruit flies, and leaf miners in your home, garden, or patio. Our yellow sticky traps also have decorative uses as they add a bright yellow color to plant pots. Each of the easy to use 24 traps in the pack works well for indoor and outdoor potted plants. Just peel off the cover paper and insert the trap into potted soil without affecting the roots of the plants.
- USEFUL TRAPS: Our Classy Casita bug sticky traps are double-sided, waterproof, odorless, and suitable for use around the house or in your yard or garden. These yellow insect sticky traps can trap fruit flies, white flies, thrips, aphids, and gnats. Works great in both indoor and outdoor settings. Wonderful stocking stuffers and holiday gifts for plant lovers!
- LONG-LASTING: Our Classy Casita yellow sticky trap is durable, waterproof, and bright enough to attract bugs from a distance. You can continue to use each plant bug trap until it is completely covered with unwanted bugs and plant critters. Our plant sticky traps are made with an adhesive that won't easily wear off.
- HANDY SOLUTION: Classy Casita bug sticky trap comes in artistic shapes and a bright yellow color that can add interesting decorative details to your pots and planters. Each sticky fly trap you insert into the potted soil will add a colorful element that can catch not just plant bugs but also the attention of family members and guests.
- ABOUT CLASSY CASITA: Our products are created by a plant lover for plant lovers. Here is a gardening accessory that you can add to your indoor and outdoor planting supplies, like these sticky traps. This 24-pack sticky trap for potted plants makes a good gift idea for any plant enthusiast.
Details: Classy Casita Sticky Traps will capture fruit flies, leaf miners, whiteflies, thrips, aphids, and fungus gnats. The bright yellow color of the traps attract bugs. They are double-sided, Waterproof, UV Protected, and Odorless. Replace when needed. Easy to use: Peel off cover paper and insert the trap into potted soil. Safe and non-toxic: No odors or harmful chemicals, safe around humans and pets