Color: Super Sweet 100
- FLAVORFUL CHERRY TOMATOES: Grow a sweet crop of bite-size tomatoes bursting with sugary flavor. Top off a summer salad or vegetable tray, or enjoy as a snack straight off the vine! Cherry tomatoes make a fresh, tasty addition to your homestead garden.
- HARVEST A BOUNTY: 'Super Sweet 100' variety produces big yields of red, cherry-sized fruits in long clusters right up to frost. Indeterminate plants do best with a tomato cage or stakes for support. You will have fresh cherry tomatoes all season long!
- SEED STARTING TIP: Sow tomato seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Transplant your plants into the garden outdoors after all danger of frost. Make sure to harden off seedlings by leaving them outside in their containers for up to a week before transplant.
- NON-GMO SEED: Burpee offers the highest quality, non-GMO seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden. Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards. Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years.
- 100% GUARANTEED: Burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners. We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in excellent condition. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right!
Details: Cherry tomatoes bursting with sugary flavor. The scarlet, cherry-sized fruits are produced in long pendulous clusters right up to frost. Grow on stakes or a fence.