Color: San Marzano Heirloom
- CLASSIC VARIETIES: Get the best of our best with Burpee’s “San Marzano" Heirloom tomato seeds for planting. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience.
- PICK YOUR FLAVOR: Burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs. In the mood for a delicious Italian? Paste varieties like our “San Marzano” make great additions to any home-made pasta dishes. Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes!
- SEED STARTING MADE EASY: Get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering. Just sow and grow!
- TIPS FROM BURPEE: Sow San Marzano” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Harvest in 80 days
- BURPEE PLEDGE: Burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers.
Details: The long, blocky fruits mature with a small, discreet seed cavity that can be scooped out, leaving all meat. This means much less Boiling to get a first class paste. The shape is also good for canning, & excellent for drying.