Color: Gray and Black
- Premium Material: Made of breathable double layer non-woven fabric, material is heavy duty felt, the bag ensures good ventilation to prevent excessive moisture, also provide more oxygen for your plants. The strong and biodegradable material can prolong the service life of the bags, at the same time cause no pollution.
- Convenient Design: These grow bag comes with large harvest window, through which you can check your plant and easily harvest veggies. These grow bags are made of sturdy material to ensure you may move around the bags filled with soil.
- Large Capacity: These vegetable grow bags with large capacity of 10 gallons allow to grow veggies as much as you want. Thanks to the large size, it will create a stable growing environment for veggies and flowers.
- Easy to Move: The strong handles make them easy to move around as your needs. These potato grow bags are perfect to use at patios, gardens, balconies, sunrooms and any indoor/outdoor space. They can be used to grow potato, onions, taro, radish, carrots and other vegetables.
- Easy to Store and Reuse: The bags can be easily fold up and won’t take up much space when storing. Easily move and flap the lid to harvest potatoes without much effort. Please put about 4 to 6 seeds in each bag. At the end of the growing season, you may empty the bags, simply clean them and store dry.
Details: 4 Pack of 10 Gallon Potato Grow Bags Easy to plant,grow and harvest your vegetables Choose freely for indoor and outdoor planting Corrosion-resistant, self-absorbent, breathable, durable, degradable, water-saving and drought-resistant Suitable for seeding, planting, pollution-free Ideal for patios or small gardens, like the balcony, sun room, and outdoor spaces; can be used for sweet potato, taro, radish and other vegetables Convenience for being folded and stored during idle Specification: Material: Non-woven Cloth Capacity: 10 Gallons Size: 13.7 * 17.7 in Color: Black * 2, Gray * 2 Package: 4 pack grow bags Tip: Suitable for 4-5 Potato seeds each bag How to plant (For example potato) 1. Half fill bag with soil or compost 2. Plant 4 to 6 seed potato plants 4 inches deep 3. Cover with more soil, water and observe 4. Harvest the potatoes from access flap, take the big potatoes, and keep the small potatoes to grow up in the soil Customer service： We provide 1 year warranty service. If there is any quality problem within 1 year, please contact us to get your money back.