- CORRECTS CALCIUM DEFICIENCY - Our garden fertilizer is used to control blossom end rot on tomatoes by adding calcium to the plant.
- CONTAINS NUTRITIONAL CALCIUM - Plant food that uses nutritional calcium derived from calcium chloride as the main active ingredient.
- MULTIPLE USES - Rot Stop is also effective at correcting calcium deficiencies for cucumbers, melons, and peppers
- EASY TO APPLY - Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Simply spray foliage to the point of run-off. Make sure to carefully read and use according to label directions.
- FOLIAR FERTILIZATION - Intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and may not, by itself, provide all the nutrients normally required by crops or other intended plants.
Details: Rot-stop tomato blossom end rot spray concentrate. Nutritional calcium corrects calcium deficiency. Controls blossom end rot on tomatoes and other vegetables. Apply to developing fruit and foliage after periods of heavy rain or rapid growth for best results. Keep out of reach of children.