Color: Emerald Giant
- Big, blocky fruits with Sweet, juicy taste
- Each packet contains 30 seeds
- Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Harvest in 80 days
- Plant Height is 26-30". plant spread is 26". yields 4-5" x 3.5-4" fruit
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun
- Find over 1000 Burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon
- Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit
- Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No GMOs, ever.
Details: Bred by experts at the USDA & introduced in 1963, this variety produces heavy yields of large, blocky 4-5" x 3.5-4" fruits. The thick-walled, dark-green to red peppers have a sweet, juicy taste & crisp Texture. Vigorous & prolific, the 26-30" upright plants bear over a long season & are an excellent choice for the South.